Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Signs of Spring

Today was good and busy.  Oliver has been dying to ride his bike and the weather was nice today so we played on the bikes this morning.  I also started to get all the dead stuff out of the flower beds, I got about half done.  It was nice to work in the yard a bit.  The pictures I took aren't great but I know a lot more now, thanks for all the help Dad.  I sewed with Jenn and worked on Oliver's train quilt.  I am pretty close to being done.  He wouldn't lay down for a nap before she came so he saw the blocks and liked them.  After she left I had to go visiting teaching, I haven't been in forever so it was good to go.  When we got home they wanted to play on their bikes again which was good.  I made dinner and then Casey had scouts.  I am loving this sunshine and I hope that it stays.  Me and Isaac were looking for signs of spring today and found a lot which is encouraging.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...