Monday, February 22, 2016

Thanks

Thank you for coming up for Oliver's birthday and for all the wonderful presents.  It was a really good day, thank you.  Today Casey's car broke down on his way to work.  A belt broke on his alternator.  He was worried that the engine was ruined but he was able to fix it and it is working.  He had to fix it on the side on the road, he is a amazing.  He took Isaac to school and then we all picked him up and went out to lunch and picked up some car parts.  Then we dropped Casey back off at his car and he fixed it and drove it home.  When he got home I impulsively got my hair cut.  It has been bothering me and I figured it was a good day to do it.  It looks a lot like how I cut it after Isaac was born.  I like it so far.  Isaac wanted to go to the jump zone so we went tonight and it was a lot of fun.  The boys were really cute and had fun.  We haven't been in a while and need to go more often.  Thanks again for the fun party.

Love
Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...