Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Wednesday
Well my day has been pretty good. Work was busy so it went by fast. The dentist called me at ten to confirm my appointment at noon tomorrow. Then at noon they sent me a text to confirm it again. Then at three they called to change my appointment to 1120. So yeah that was my excitement for today. I hope everyone has a great Thursday tomorrow. Bye


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment