Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sunny

Congratulations Robin, that is awesome.  Hopefully they will give you a raise to go with your extra responsibilities.  Good job, you are a hard worker.  Today was really pretty outside and we took advantage of it.  We dropped Isaac of at school and then played outside.  I finished cleaning out the beds and  Oliver dug in the dirt and rode his bike.  After lunch we were back outside until nap time.  Casey said KFC sounded good for dinner so we went their.  It was better than I remember it so I am up for going again.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...