Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Another one bites the dust

Yesterday they had a random drug test. They chose two people from our department. One quit randomly today...... he just wrote an email and that was it. Come to find out he thought he would test positive so quit before he could get fired. The sad part is that everyone that was tested came out clean. So if he would have just played cool no one would have known. So now we usually have 2 usa managers and now we have 0. So my work load is now X2 what it already was.. we hopefully we get a few people hired but it will take a few weeks... also today was so pretty I drove to sugar house park and did a loop. It's nice just to mosey around and enjoy the outdoors. I came home and did a batch of laundry and netflix. I love your stove karen. I can't believe ruth is already getting teeth.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...