Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pretty day

I love your new stuff Karen, good job.  I am sorry you are so busy at work Robin, that makes for long days.  I am glad that you are getting caught up Mom.  We had a good day.  Isaac had school and Randy called and said that he would picked him up from school and take him and Oliver for the afternoon.  They went to the McDonald's in Smithfield and then too the park.  Oliver fell asleep on the way back to our house, it was cute.  He was pretty grouchy the rest of the day though.  Randy and Terry stayed for a little while and visited.  I was showing Terry the rag doll and how to do the dress, she sews a lot of clothing and she showed me how to do it.  I am going to attempt to do it.  Me and Isaac went to the store and got some elastic and buttons to make it.  It was a really pretty day and we did spend a lot of time outside.  This week is going fast, I can't believe it is already Wednesday.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...