Monday, May 16, 2016

See ya in a year

WE took dad to the doctor and he is doing good.  You always know that because they want to see you in a year.  I left work early to go with him and that was nice.  The rest of the week might not be because I was going to make up the hours.  Robin, I am glad you are doing OK.  Karen that is fun you have a new desk. You will have to take a picture tomorrow.  Not much else going on with us.  It never really rained but it was dark and looked like it should be raining.  Everything looks so green.  My car is make that weird noise again.  I am going to take it in to Robin's car place.  See if the can see what is going on.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...