Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hi

Today was really hot in the morning, then windy and then it rained in the evening, crazy.  Isaac had school today and I tried to go on a walk but we made it half way down the street and Oliver said go home and wouldn't go on.  He always stops at some flowers and the lady who lives their came out and cut one for him, it was really sweet.  This afternoon while the little ones were sleeping me and Isaac played bubble bobble, he has really liked playing that game.  Casey rode his bike to work which was really good.  The boys were sitting in Casey's car and then they wanted ice cream so we went and spent the rest of the gift card Karen sent, thanks again Karen.   Casey's cousin got married today so we went to the reception in Hyrum, it was fun to see everyone.  I gave them one of the fabric bowels so I want to make some more.  Isaac made a green light saver with the wrapping paper roll.  The red one is for bad guys and he needed a good guy one.  I finished the quilt for Vickie's baby boy.  I like how it turned out.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...