Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I can relate

Robin, I can relate to raccoons.  I might even be one :)  Good luck with your stove tomorrow Karen.  That is exciting.  That is neat that Ruth got teeth.  She is growing up way to fast.  Not much going on with us.  I worked late to make up hours from yesterday.  I did get caught up on one of my projects.  That felt nice.  I only have 1/2 hour more to make up and I am good to go.  We did go and get dad's meds from the pharmacy.  We lead an exciting life.  I think it is so cute that Isaac is so excited for his Star Wars T-shirt.  I sure hope he likes it.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...