Sunday, May 15, 2016

Regular Sunday

It was a normal Sunday for me.  We went and took Grandma out for lunch.  We went to the Habit hamburger place and I thought it was gross.  It is like 5 guys but 5 guys is a lot better.  WE took her to the new Cabela's in Farmington.  It was really nice.  A lot smaller than the one in Provo but nice.  I found some camouflage hats for the boys and that was fun.  We came home and just vegged.  Dad has a doctors appointment tomorrow for a new heart Dr.  His one in Ogden retired and it has been a year.  I hope I like him.  Rachel, I hope you had a nice trip.  Karen I hope it clears up soon so you can smoke meat.  Robin, I hope you got some rest.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...