Friday, May 20, 2016

Spitting

I am excited for tomorrow, thanks for meeting up with us.  Isaac is super excited.  I hope that they weather clears out.  It was stormy here all day but not too bad until this evening.  We still were able to play outside quite a bit.  This morning we went to Walmart.  Casey lost his keys at the church we think so I made some new ones.  The boys spent their allowance also.  I always get so frazzled their and it isn't easy shopping with the kids sometimes.  Oliver would not take a nap this afternoon, he kept saying no night night.  So by dinner he was grouchy.  We ordered costa vita for dinner and I brought it home.  Ruthie has been spitting a lot, it is pretty cute, I attached a video.

Love
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...