Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dinner

I texted Robin and she was free for dinner so we met up with her.  Thanks Robin.  That was fun.  I enjoyed our visit.  I talked with Isaac and Oliver and they want to play on Saturday.  I think we are going to the train museum and then snow basin.  If someone thinks of something else I am sure we can adjust plans.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is two weeks away.  Man that is coming up fast.  Not much else going on with me.  Work was good.  I am liking the changes we have made.  They seem to be helping me a lot.  I am glad that tomorrow is Thursday.  This has seemed like a long week for me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...