Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dinner

I texted Robin and she was free for dinner so we met up with her.  Thanks Robin.  That was fun.  I enjoyed our visit.  I talked with Isaac and Oliver and they want to play on Saturday.  I think we are going to the train museum and then snow basin.  If someone thinks of something else I am sure we can adjust plans.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is two weeks away.  Man that is coming up fast.  Not much else going on with me.  Work was good.  I am liking the changes we have made.  They seem to be helping me a lot.  I am glad that tomorrow is Thursday.  This has seemed like a long week for me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...