Monday, November 7, 2016

Who will win?

This time change is so hard, the kids get up early and are tired at 6:30.  Hopefully we can all catch on soon.  Last night Casey and the girls went to an abandoned house that they like to go to.  Tiffany has loved this cough forever so last night they took it and cleaned it up.  It is a pretty couch and in great shape for being in a abandoned house, it was fun to clean up.  I finished a bowl, I am obsessed with them.  They are great for toys.  Today Casey took the day off to hang out with his sisters.  I was supposed to volunteer in Kindergarten but she had some happen with the schedule and didn't need me.  After lunch Casey wanted to look at a cheap broken down SUV so he went up with Randy and his sisters to look at it.  It was in bad shape so he didn't get it.  He was hoping it was something he could fix easy.  Then we met up with them at a thrift store and then went up to Randy's.  Ruthie and Oliver had a bad stomach again.  We are going to stop apples and milk and see if that helps.  Randy was saying that it is just mail in voting this time, you can't go anywhere to vote.  I thought that was weird.  It will be interesting to see who wins.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...