Thursday, November 10, 2016

Rolling along

Robin, sometimes it just hard to not be grumpy.  I had a good day.  I am really liking all my new work and not having to help Stacey.  I was doing it anyway and now I don't have to answer a whole bunch of questions.  I am getting a lot done.  We went to Smiths on the way home and Isaac is going to be happy.  I found Fruity Pepples with marshmallows.  I know it is a great day.  Ruth is so cute with those barbies.  Isn't it interesting how girls like to play with different things.  I am surprised that Oliver doesn't play with her.  I am glad Oliver had a better day.  He has had some tough days.  I sure wish Ruth would sleep.  Karen I am excited for the beef jerky.  Thanks for making that.  WE will bring it with us when we are shopping.  That will be fun.  Have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...