Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday

I am glad that they movie was good, I want to see it now.  I love your painting Robin.  I think you should do that more.  I am sorry about your machine.  You need them to give you a refund or something.  Today was good.  The kids stayed up late last night and woke up with the old time so they were tired by old bed time tonight.  I had to teach at church so Casey took the kids up to Randy's to visit with the girls and I met up after I was done.  We spent most of the day their and it was good to visit.  They are so cute with the kids and the kids love them.  Tiffany said that she can't say no to Oliver since he is so cute.  He wanted pizza and she got him pizza, he is spoiled.  The kids were so tired Oliver fell asleep as soon as we got home, the time change is so hard.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday and it isn't too long.  I hope their is no work drama.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...