Monday, November 7, 2016

Food cook off

Well tomorrow is a food contest and you are suppose to make something with pumpkin.  I made a pumpkin casserole and it is bad.  I am not sure I am even going to take it.  Oh well live and learn.  It will be interesting to see how voting goes.  Mail in is the only way in Kamas also.  I am not sure I like that at all.  I am glad you are having fun with Casey's sisters.  I am worried about the kids and their tummies.  Get them some probiotics and see if that helps.  I hate bad tummies.  I do love those plates Robin.  They are cute.  Work was good, I got a lot done and that was nice.  Have a good election day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...