Sunday, November 6, 2016

I fell back

I woke up at 7 this morning.  I couldn't believe that.  I did sneak in a nap so that was good.  I am glad that you are visiting with Tiffany and Laurie.  That is fun.  Robin that is one neat picture.  I love it and the plate it perfect.  I am sorry your machine isn't working.  That is horrible.  Karen, I am glad you had a good day.  You didn't say anything about beef jerky.  I was wondering if you were waiting until next weekend.  We took Grandma out to lunch and Walmart.  It was nice to walk around.  That is my favorite Walmart.  We are having a cooking contest on Tuesday.  The theme is pumpkin.  I am going to make a pumpkin casserole.  I thought everyone else would make sweets.  Be different.  I am going to make that tomorrow night.  Have a nice Monday.  Election time is Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...