Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Nice day

I had a nice day today.  Work was good and we had a pumpkin food contest.  I put chicken and bacon on my pasta and it was better.  I didn't win but I am good with that one.  I even got some work done and that felt nice.  We have been watching that Grinder TV show on Netflixs Rachel and that is good.  We have also been watching the Crown and I have been enjoying that.  It will be interesting to see who wins.  Have a wonderful Wednesday.  Robin, I hope that is a good guy you met.  Karen my dishes are piled up in my sink.  I am going to have to take care of that.  We did go to Sam's after work and get some meds and a chicken for dinner.  It tasted good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...