Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday

Ruthie didn't sleep again, hopefully she is going to start sleeping better.  This morning I kept Oliver rested and fed and tried to be really patient to keep Oliver happy and we had a good morning.  I had a quilt group in the afternoon and it is so fun to talk quilts with people and see what they are working on.  When we got home I gave Ruthie a nap and Oliver quiet time, me and Isaac did homework.  Imogene and Neve came over and played for a while before dinner.  Neve loves barbies and it is so fun. Ruthie likes them also.  For dinner I had coupons for noodles and company so we went their.  It tasted really good and was cheap with all the coupons.  Isaac said it was his favorite place in the world.  I made another fabric basket.  I love it, it looks better in person I think.  I love having them around.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...