Tuesday, November 8, 2016

It's only Tuesday

Good job on your date Robin, that is fun.  I hope that is awesome.  Today was pretty good.  We dropped Isaac off at school and then I had some khols cash that expired today so we went their.  I tried to get me a shirt but nothing looked good on me so I got Ruthie a outfit and a stuffed animal.  Then we went to the health store and got some probiotics for the kids.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that is always fun.  The kids were good and Ruthie slept which was nice, she didn't sleep good last night.  When Casey got home we went up to Randy's house to visit.  The girls are leaving tomorrow which is sad.  We stayed their until bed time.  Casey left for scouts and then came back up.  It will be interesting to see who wins, I kept thinking a third party would but that doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...