Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blurry

Isaac never stops moving so in all the pictures today he was blurry.  We had a good day.  I watched Henry's brother and sister this morning so Stephanie could volunteer at school.  It was fun and they are good kids.  I picked up Isaac and Henry from school and we got pizza for lunch.  I sewed with Jenn today but with her watching her niece we just talk for an hour which is fun.  Isaac was so hyper that we went on a walk.  It felt so nice to get out, I haven't been walking as much and I need to do that more.  After dinner Casey cleaned up his office and set up the tent so they could play downstairs.  The boys liked that.  Casey had a court of honor to go to tonight and we just watched a Christmas movie.  It was super cold today.  Is winter over yet?

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...