Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Exciting news

I have exciting news, I bought a new sewing machine.  It is a Juki 2010Q Long arm.  I was teasing Casey that he should get me it for Christmas and he said let get it.  We found it online with 0% financing for 2 years.  It just does straight stitches and is twice as fast as my Bernina.   It has a huge neck and does fit on quilting frames so in the future I could get one and put it on it.  It should be fun.  Other than that it was a pretty good day.  Oliver was tired this morning so I let him sleep in.  He slept until 10.  He is growing and I think he needs extra rest.  We went grocery shopping this morning when he got up.  Casey had a crazy day at work and then as soon as he got home he went to fix bikes for scouts for the sub for Santa.  We went to the hobby lobby while he was gone and walked around.  Oliver fell asleep when I was cooking dinner and was out for the night.  I am excited for my sewing machine.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...