Sunday, December 4, 2016

Thanks

Thanks for the fun time yesterday, it was so fun to see the lights and walk around.  We had a good day today.  Ruthie didn't sleep well and Casey was tired so he stayed home from church.  Ron down the street bore his testimony and talked about how wonderful Casey was, it was really sweet of him.  I taught the lesson today and that went pretty good.  Oliver went to nursery and did really well by himself.  It was a miracle.  I had everyone wear their Christmas clothes and they looked really cute.  I wasn't able to get a good picture but I will work on it.  Here are some pictures from yesterday, thanks again for everything.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...