Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday

Today was pretty good.  I volunteered at school and Jenn watched the kids for me which was really nice.  Ruthie was fine last time she watched her but she cried after I left, I felt bad.  It was fun volunteering and Isaac likes it.  We played outside for a while in the afternoon during Ruthie's nap.  It was cold but nice to be outside.  Then Isaac made Christmas drawings all afternoon.  Our walls and tree are getting full of his creations, it is cute.  He colored in a giraffe and wrote butt on it, I attached a picture, boys.  Tonight there were showing the polar express at the library.  Oliver was asleep so Casey stayed with him and I took Ruthie and Isaac.  Isaac loved it and had fun.  Ruthie got bored half way through but did good.  When Oliver woke up Casey and him came over for the end of the movie.  Everyone enjoy your Tuesday.

Love
Rachel

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...