Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I am ready for summer

It is really cold outside.  Dave and dad came over and got my car jumped this morning but it was running really weird.  Dad thinks a sensor is bad. We took it to a car place and they are going to look at it on Thursday.  We went grocery shopping after work.  I hate grocery shopping.  Nothing looks good.  Work was good nothing exciting and I like that.  It looks like the advent calendars are going good.  Karen did you meet some of your neighbors?  I was hoping you would meet some of them.  Robin, I hope you got some rest.  Do we all want to drive up to Logan on Sunday together?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...