Sunday, December 4, 2016

Quiet Day

We had a nice day.  We went and took grandma and Jani out to lunch and Walmart and then I came home and slept.  I hope I can sleep tonight.  I had a really nice time last night as well.  The lights are something to see.  Robin, I hope all is going well with you.  How is Ricky's dad.  You said you were going to take dinner in and I was wondering if that worked out.  Dad is going to the dentist tomorrow to get a crown and a filling done.  He is super excited about that one.  You don't need to take antibiotics anymore before the dentist.  It is so weird how everything changes every second.  Have a really nice week.  LOVE MOM Karen, I loved your shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...