Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday

Isaac woke up at 5 this morning so I had him come sleep with me.  He woke up Oliver so he came in with us also.  We didn't get much sleep after that but they had fun.  It did slow a bit last night and I shoveled the driveway.  Oliver loved it but Ruthie was grumpy so we didn't stay outside long.  Isaac had a substitute again at school and had a fun day, he was happy.  Henry came over to play for a while after school and they had fun.  After dinner we went to the store to get stuff to make Isaac's birthday cake.  He wants a star wars one.  He is pretty excited.  The boys are sleeping in the tent tonight with Casey, Oliver insisted they do that.  They should have fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...