Thursday, December 8, 2016

Crazy day

This has been the weirdest week.  Dad took me to trax today so he could pick Dave up because he was getting his car fixed.  He got a flat tire and Pet Boy are jerks and he ended up at Discount Tire and they were able to just put it back on the frame and off he went.  My car is going to be fixed tomorrow and that will be nice.  We are going up to Kamas.  Karen's Christmas party is in Park City so dad is going to drop me off and go to Kamas.  We are going to decorate for Christmas.  I am pretty excited.  I hope it doesn't get too stormy.  We just vegged tonight.  We got our amazon package and the tens unit was in it so dad has been using that all night.  He says it does help him also.  Have a nice Friday.  I am so ready for the weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...