Thursday, December 8, 2016

Thursday

Today was cold and it snowed a bit in the afternoon which is fun.  We had a pretty good day.  Isaac was slow to wake up so we were running late this morning.  He had a substitute teacher today and I think it went well.  He has been struggling with the computer at school and today he said he was able to to the computer better so he was happy about that.  After school I had sewing group.  It was at a Melanie's house and she has a fun basement so the boys had fun.  Isaac said it was the best quilt group he has been too.  We are going to try to have a sewing day next month also which should be fun.  Casey didn't have any plans tonight so we just stayed home and played.  It was nice.  Everyone stay warm and have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...