Monday, August 28, 2017

Clipboard of fun

Man Robin they really are working you to death before you leave.  They are going to miss you for sure.  Frightmares is going to be a lot of fun for you.  I vote we do canoeing on Saturday.  That way I can have Monday to do laundry before work.  How does that sound.  I thought maybe we could come up Friday night and hang out if that is OK.  I vote we go to the air balloons and celebrate Karen's birthday that day.  That would be fun.  Does that work?  We are going shooting on the 15th so we can come up and spend the night and go to the balloon on Saturday.  I am just a clip board of fun. Work was quiet today and I got a lot done.  It felt nice.  Still lots to do but I don't feel so stressed.  We are having our work summer party tomorrow night.  I made chicken salad wraps.  I am getting better at making them.  I hope it goes OK.  Not many people are coming but I am at the point where it doesn't matter who comes.  Rachel, I love the quilt.  That is amazing.  I hope Isaac knows not to get in cars with people he doesn't know.  I am sorry I am such an over protective mother.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...