Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday

Karen, how about Saturday or Monday.  We will take everyone out to dinner to celebrate the new car.  I am sorry you have to work Robin.  I also wanted to let everyone know that on September 16th it is the hot air balloons in park city again.  I think we should go, it was so fun.  Today was good.  Isaac and Oliver rode there bikes to school and I walked with Ruth.  Oliver and Isaac wore there backpacks and it was really cute.  I babysat this morning and it was easier without the two older boys.  Then we went to register the car but Casey had signed the title so they wouldn't let me do it.  Then we went to Sam's and had lunch and got some diapers.  Casey left work early so he could register the car.  He took Oliver with him and then they went to the junk yard and got a spare tire for the car.  Oliver loved it there and was in heaven with the rusty cars.  Isaac rode his bike home and I drove the van.  A neighbor saw him and picked him up and drove him home, it was sweet.  Tomorrow I am going to ride my bike and put the little kids in the trailer, I think it will be a lot better.  So Casey took the little kids to pick up a part so me and Isaac rode around the block together and it was fun.  When everyone got home we hooked up the trailer and went around the block again, the little kids did really good.  This weekend I got some sewing done and I attached the picture of my quilt so far.  It is a time consuming quilt but really fun.  Oh I canceled martial arts for Isaac, he just doesn't have time to go home between the two and I thought it was too much.  He doesn't love it and wants to do swimming instead.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...