Thursday, August 31, 2017

Here and Here

Oliver told me he hurt himself at the fun part today and when I asked where, he said here and here.  It was so cute.  We hooked up with Robin tonight for dinner and that was fun.  We tried this Italian place that my boss said was good.  It looked like a dive from the front.  I would never have tried it.  It was good and it was fun to try something new.  Thanks Robin.  I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and it is a long weekend.  That sounds so nice.  Karen is coming down tomorrow night and we are going to Logan on Saturday to canoe.  I am looking forward to that.  I do wish it would cool down just a little bit.  Not much else is going on with us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...