Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I am counting

Karen, I am counting and have many fun activities planned.  Shooting, Fair, Hot air ballons, Birthday cake, I am excited.  So Chaz is in the U of U hospital because his medication was making him suicidal.  I called Jeff last night and tonight me and Kay went up and visited with him.  He is wired up and they are taking him off the medication and tracking his seizures.  They are hoping to pin point where they are occurring and do surgery.  Me Kay and Jeff went to Red Robin afterwards.  Jeff says that Chaz hasn't been this happy is a very long time.  That was kind of scary.  Jen and James are going to sell their house.  I think they want something bigger.  Work was good.  It was busy.  Should we plan on coming up to Logan on Saturday to play?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...