Friday, September 1, 2017

Nice evening

Everyone left early today so the afternoon was really quiet and I wasn't very motivated but I made it through.  Karen came down after work so we went out to dinner at the Ramon noodle place.  I like eating there.  Then we came home and played bomber man.  She is bringing the switch up tomorrow.  We will leave after we get up so it will be before lunch.  I am glad you had a nice time a lunch.  It is fun, I use to eat with you once a week when I came and volunteered.  I always enjoyed that.  The minute the recess bell rings you do end up eating alone.  Robin, I hope you survive working all the time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...