Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Party

It was our summer work party tonight.  It turned out nice.  There weren't a lot of people but it was nice.  We had it at Jordan Park and they have an international garden there and it was really nice.  We will need to have a picnic there one day.  I was stressed about the party.  I am glad it is over with.  Robin, I love your post tonight.  I feel that way a lot.  I buy the whole store when I am hungry.  I am glad you got to use your discount.  Karen, I am sorry I was so late calling you back.  I was wondering if we should go to Logan on Saturday and just play around there.  After Casey sells his car we can go canoeing.  That was my thought.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...