Friday, September 1, 2017

Lunch

Isaac is excited for the insanity tomorrow, thanks for coming up.  We had a fun and busy day.  We were going to ride bikes this morning but Isaac had a flat tire so we drove, I missed riding actually.  I met up with Jenn and we went on a walk and talked, it has been a while so it was nice to meet up.  We went to story time and I returned a movie that was sue today.  Then we walked over and had lunch with Isaac.  It was fun to talk with him and see his friends, they are all good boys.  We are going to have to do that a lot this year, it was fun.  Isaac gets out earlier on Friday so I gave Ruthie a nap after he was done with school.  My new quilting rulers came today so I tried it out a bit and I really like them.  It was fun and I think it will really make things look nice.  Tiffany won some money on the lottery when she was here so she mailed us her ticket and we drove up and bought more lottery tickets with the winnings.  We were going to eat dinner up their but the kids wanted bread sticks so we drove to Smithfield and had firehouse pizza.  Then it was bed time.  Drive safe tomorrow and good luck with work Robin.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...