Thursday, November 16, 2017

Almost there

Yeah we are almost to Friday.  Tell Casey good luck with his job interviews.  I think he would love working there.  Robin, I am glad that things are calming down for you.  Karen, I hope you don't get snowed in.  Work was work.  They had a food competition and I made my baked beans.  I didn't win but they tasted good.  I really didn't want to win.  I had a really bad headache all day.  It is getting old.  We just watched Stranger Things and finished it up tonight.  It was a pretty good ending.  Everyone have a great Friday.  There is so much anxiety at work. It is really wearing on me.  I am with Robin, I would work like a mad dog rather than have drama.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...