Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Moving along

Robin, I thought about you all day and I was worried.  No wonder you haven't been feeling well.  With everyone being so mean.  I am glad they are all gone.  That is an awful environment to have to sit in all day.  It is hard to see someone get fired but they never stopped.  They weren't very nice people.  I hope that changes and you get some nice people to work with.  I bet you start feeling better with not so much negativity around.  That is nice you get overtime.  That will give you play money for Christmas and it is a lot more than you would ever get at Scheel's.  Rachel, I am glad you had a nice day.  I am so glad that Oliver is liking preschool.  You are one busy lady.  Karen, I hope you got your tooth today.  I left work early to take dad for check up with his heart doctor.  We were 3 minutes late and then stood in line for 15 minutes to get registered and the guy said he didn't know if we could be seen because we were so late.  He had to check with the doctor.  It pissed me off.  We then waited over an hour to see him.  Then he had to have some blood work done and that took another hour.  We were going to walk the mall but ended up just going home.  It was after 5 before we got done. Not much else going on with us.  Thanks for letting me vent.  I think this reorg better happen soon or I might snap.  I am going to start working on my resume and be ready if I need to start looking for jobs.  I am so excited for Thanksgiving and this weekend to come up and help prepare.  Have a nice hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...