Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday

It was really good to see everyone yesterday, I am glad that we get to spend a lot of time together at Thanksgiving.  Oliver still likes his train, we set it up this morning and he has played with it a lot.  He doesn't turn it on really just plays with it which is great.  Everyone was tired today.  Mom got everyone nice church clothes and no one wanted to wear them.  I finally got everyone in them and I wanted to take some pictures since they were so cute and no one wanted to do that and everyone was sad.  I got a couple of good ones though.  We went to church and we ended up in the hallway for most of it.  The kids loved the new sticker books and the peez candy.  My lesson went really well and the boys had a fun time in their classes so they were happy.  Their is a bucket truck for sale so Calleen and Allen came down and looked at it with Casey.  I think that Calleen is going to get it but I am not sure.  We just played in the basement in the evening, I miss the longer days.  Well good luck with your Mondays, love you guys.

Love
Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...