Monday, November 13, 2017

Another one bites the dust

Well today was full of drama. The two girls that have been snarky left for lunch. Then I guess one of the girls dog had to be put down. So they both stayed at the vet..... so I guess my boss was asking them when they would be back and they were being snarky and rude. So while the were gone my boss looked at their business skypes we have and let just say it was pretty bad. They were on company property so she had i.t. pull all their conversations. So tomorrow they are getting fired. I guess the Skypes were pretty bad. My boss said maybe one day she can tell me details. And I said I was good. So tomorrow I am going in late to hopefully miss the hurricane Maggie that is about to happen. So it's now just me and the older lady. And my two bosses. Luckily 3 people are starting in 2 weeks. So that is the light at the end of the tunnel. It's going to be a busy week for sure. Thanks for the fun weekend. It was fun to get out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...