Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday

We had a lazy morning and then we went and saw Grandma.  We had lunch at Harmons and walked around there for awhile and then brought her back.  Dad turned on a movie and we got ready to leave and she got so sad and said she would love company to watch a movie with.  She is alone most of the time.  So we stayed for awhile and watched a movie.  It was 5 before we got home.  We had grilled tunas for dinner and they tasted really good.  We watched netflixs for awhile and I don't know why but it seems like midnight.  This switching times has thrown me for a loop.  I sure had a nice time yesterday.  Thanks everyone for hooking up.  I hope that Oliver's train is doing good.  Karen, I hope your headache is better.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...