Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday

Robin, I think that is wonderful they are getting fired and that is the best thing that could happen for you.  You don't need mean people in your department.  I am happy you get to make it the way you want now.  Today was full of ups and downs but it was good.  I babysat this morning and that was fun.  Oliver was grumpy so he spent the time by himself.  He was really excited for school and that made him happy before lunch and he even played with Ruth.  Ruthie didn't sleep well last night so she took a good nap while he was gone.  Oliver so nice and happy after school and I was refreshed from the break.  Right before we were supposed to pick up Isaac I woke Ruth up and I was holding her and she threw up a ton all over me and her.  So  threw her in the bath and hurried and cleaned up and we ran to get Isaac.  She threw up again in the car.  She ate an apple during her second bath and threw that up.  I was only giving her water after that and she threw that up.  Casey had a dentist appointment and he fed her some chips and she was fine and was running around all evening.  Sean called and we are going to dinner tomorrow with him, that was really sweet of him to think of us.

Love
Rachel


They played together

Isaac made this sign and hung it on his "supply room" and was in there inventing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...