Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday

Thanks for coming up tomorrow guys.  I am glad that you got your snowblower fix and I am sorry you had problems with it.  Oliver woke up and said his stomach hurt and then he threw up in the toilet which was awesome.  I put him in bed with Casey and took Isaac to school and me and Ruth ran a few errands.  We came back and just played and Casey got Oliver some nuggets and he felt better after that which was really nice.  Casey went and gave a estimate on trimming a tree.  When he got back me and Oliver did some grocery shopping and then picked up Isaac.  Casey went to his interview and we went on a walk and then rode bikes.  Casey's interview was an hour and a half long, he said that it went well and they are going to call on Monday if he made it to a third interview.  We went to the pizza pie cafe for dinner since Isaac had a free meal since he read enough in October.  Ruth was free and Oliver was only $3 so it was cheap.  It is a buffet and Isaac loved it, all the kids did.  They had pasta, bread sticks and a ton of dessert pizza.  It is a buffet so you can get as much as you want.  They were happy afterwards and we played with Oliver's train.  Drive safe tomorrow.  I hope that the weather cooperates.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...