Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday

Crazy Robin, I am hope that you survive until you get people hired.  Today was really busy but everything went really well and it was fun.  I babysat this morning and the kids were really good.  Oliver loved playing with Thomas so he was happy.  They stayed until lunch so we ate and then Oliver went to school and Ruth took a good nap, it is the best part of my day and really recharges me.  We played outside until we picked up Isaac and then we played outside until everyone was cold.  We met Sean at Costa Vida.  Casey had to help someone but he was able to meet up with us.  It was really sweet of him and it was really nice to talk, it was fun.  I had young women's afterwards and we played volley ball which is fun.  Casey had a meeting after I was done but he went a little late.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...