Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday

Good job on your makeup Robin, those pictures are really good.  I hope that everyone feels better soon.  Leona was in a lot of pain last night but she didn't want to go in so Casey dropped by before work and she was ready to go to the doctor.  They sent them to the ER and then an ambulance took her to the U in Salt Lake.  She has Abdominal aortic aneurysm.  It is blocking the blood supply to her kidneys.  They are going to get her hydrated and rested then in the morning do a CT to see how to proceed.  Casey is down with her and is spending the night.  I worked out this morning, after school we went to the library and got some new books.  I took the kids to the bounce and slide and that was fun.  I am almost done with Karen's quilt.  I ran out of thread.  I love it a lot, it is going to be a really really fancy blanket for you.  The binding is harder than I thought so I would do it a different way next time.  I will keep everyone updated.  It has been an emotional day.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...