Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thursday

We got a inch of snow which is fun, it looked pretty snowing today.  Isaac made it to school and had fun playing in the snow.  The kids all looked good in their snow gear.  Oliver had school and he had a fun time.  While he was gone me and Ruth ran some errands.  We just played in the basement the rest of the afternoon and we made some ornaments for the tree.  Isaac had a play date with Collin after school and they had a fun time.  Casey's grandma was in a lot of pain so Casey went and helped her.  We aren't sure what is wrong but I hope she feels better soon.  Love you guys and I hope that you have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...