Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday, Monday

We made it to work this morning.  it was hard to go back to the real world.  The job is already to post so I think I should be applying for it over the next couple of days.  They are just trying to transfer me over so that would be even easier.  I felt so much better today than I did last week.  Thanksgiving holiday must have been good for me.  We came home and had a really quiet evening.  They are coming to clean our carpets tomorrow so we moved things in the living room so they could clean that.  I hate carpet.  That cage is so much bigger for Stanley.  I am so glad you got that for him.  He can move around a little bit.  I am glad you got to see Randy.  Robin, I hope Jenkins survived you going back to work.  He was probably lonely for you all day or maybe just glad he didn't have to share the couch with you.  Karen, I am glad your class is going well.  We got a package also today.  Casey's present showed up and I bought me a new shirt.  I was hoping it was the jumping cars but I am sure they will show up soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...