Thursday, November 29, 2018

Long week

It has been a long week and I am ready for the weekend.  I watched KSL and you would think Karen wouldn't be able to find her house by Saturday.  Then I watched weather.com and they said maybe an inch or two.  We will have to see who is right.  Work was OK.  I didn't get much done.  My attitude is bad right now.  I am using my cold as the excuse.  Robin thanks for posting the pictures of Jenkins.  He is a cute done.  He has had a lot of adventures lately on the weekend.  He is probably ready to go.  That is what we do.  Rachel, I hope that Leona is OK.  Let me know if you need any help.  We are heading to Kamas to get Christmas decorations up.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  It is going to be here before we know it.  Have a nice Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...