Sunday, November 25, 2018

Pictures

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful holiday, everything worked out really well.  Today was good.  Casey took the day off and rested.  We went to church this morning which was good.  They asked me to be in the nursery starting in January.  I thought that was great so I could be with Ruthie.  Oliver had to go up and say what he was thankful for at church and he said that he had a Christmas tree and a guinea pig that was still alive.  It was so cute.  Ruth went to her class by herself and did really well.  We were just lazy the rest of the day.  We did do Isaac's drone and he loved that.  I finished my I spy quilt with economy blocks.  The points aren't great but it is a cute quilt.  We are all dreading going back to real life this week, good luck tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...