Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Wednesday

Good luck with the chili Karen.  I forgot to tell you I added meat, it wasn't in the recipe.   I started working on your quilt Karen and I am about half way done, it is fast.  The fabric is so beautiful and she cut it so perfect.  I hope that I can do the fabric justice, it is so pretty.   Isaac threw up this morning when he woke up.  He said he didn't feel well so we kept him home from school.  He is fine, he ate well all day and had tons of energy.  It was actually really nice to have him home.  I miss him.  I snowed a bit today but nothing major.  It was pretty.  Oliver had school and when I picked him up Ruthie and Isaac didn't want to go.  So Isaac babysat Ruthie and he loved that.  He was so cute.  We just played a lot of games this afternoon.  Casey had scouts so he was later getting home.  He still has a cough and is struggling to get better.  We finally got Isaac's tooth out.  They ended up tying it to a door and shutting it.  I am glad that it is out.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...